Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kim Steen Vangskjær <ki...@alpha-gruppen.dk> on 2000/12/15 08:54:33 UTC

FOP and fonts

Is it possible to make new fonts in FOP?
If I can make a font-width-array in xml like symbols.xml and helvetica.xml,
is it possible to compil into the FOP.jar

If it is possible, where do I find a tool to read the width of every char in
a adobe font set? or are there other way to solve this?

Kim Steen Vangskjær
Alpha-Gruppen A/S
Købmagergade 57, 1. sal
1150 København K
Denmark
Tlf.: +45 33 36 56 80
Mobil: +45 22 69 59 64
Fax:  +45 33 36 56 81
mailto:kim_vangskjaer@alpha-gruppen.dk
http://www.alpha-gruppen.dk/

Re: FOP and fonts

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Please read the section on fonts in the documentation ;-)

Fotis

Send reply to:  	fop-dev@xml.apache.org
From:           	Kim Steen Vangskjær <ki...@alpha-gruppen.dk>
To:             	"'fop-dev@xml.apache.org'" <fo...@xml.apache.org>