Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Taylor Lewick <Ta...@us.fortis.com> on 2002/06/03 15:58:03 UTC

RE: php4 install with apache.org

Trying to use it as a DSO, and I did use the +z option...

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

>>> gillesg@whitepj.com 05/31/02 03:13PM >>>
Try to use +z or +Z to compile php.

What version of PHP are you installing ?
Are you trying to run it as a DSO or as Staticly linked library.

Gilles