Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/03 01:23:03 UTC

Testing resources are down

Our Jenkins testing resources are down, following an outage of
builds.apache.org.

Jason is investigating.

Re: Testing resources are down

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
Root cause was an issue with the Puppet configuration for the slaves - the
configuration issue has been fixed and the slaves have been relaunched. No
future mitigation steps are necessary.

--
-------

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.