Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2010/10/20 09:25:42 UTC

RE: http://dev.jqueryui.com/ticket/5722#comment:3

I was in doubt when I read this because I fixed the problem in jQuery 1.4.2.core and not in the UI part. But in addition to ui 1.8.5 there is a new core version 1.4.3. I checked both oft them together and it seems to be fixed!
I will install a new Version of jWicket in the next few days so that everyone may test it in his own project.

Stefan

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Stefan,

I have tested it with jquery 1.4.3 and 1.8.5 and work for me too. It
might be really true that they fixed this at UI level: I had no
problems with using sortables that are somehow similar to
dragabble/dropables. It might be good to test core 1.4.2 and 1.8.5 and
see if this works: that would mean they really fixed this on 1.8.5.

Thanks and regards,

Ernesto