Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Diego Carpintero <di...@gmx.net> on 2005/12/07 20:05:17 UTC

Crimson

Hi there,

I am interested in knowing the current state of the crimson project.

diego

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Re: Crimson

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Crimson is in hibernation. No further development is done on that code.
Apache Xerces-J [1] is its successor. Xerces is actively developed. Even
Sun bundles Xerces with their JDK 1.5 today.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/

On 07.12.2005 20:05:17 Diego Carpintero wrote:
> I am interested in knowing the current state of the crimson project.

Jeremias Maerki