Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/09 19:28:26 UTC

C# client version which can run with QPIDD-0.2.

Hello

i would like to know wich version of the c# client can be be run with the
qpidd 0.2 broker (C++ broker)

Thanks

Mark

Re: C# client version which can run with QPIDD-0.2.

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/11 mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com>:

> *Hi Guys*
> **

I think there might be a problem with your mail client? It seems to be
adding in a lot of asterisks.

> *Several questions*
> **
> *The ZIP file "qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-RC6/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz>"
> **Under the RC6 folder contains the DotNet. But It does not compile because:

I think the problem is that the Visual Studio project has not been
kept up to date and the nant build script is the way it has been
getting built. If you type:

nant -t:net-3.5

(for example if you are targetting the .NET framework 3.5) it will
build successfully.

Has anyone fixed the visual studio .sln files and not checked them in?
I am happy to fix them to work with VS 2008 but don't want to
duplicate effort that has been done already.

Robert

Re: C# client version which can run with QPIDD-0.2.

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
2008/5/11 mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com>:

> *Hi Guys*
> **
> *Several questions*
> **
> *The ZIP file "qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-RC6/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz>"
> **Under the RC6 folder contains the DotNet. But It does not compile because:
> *

You need to run build-framing before you can run nant, this should fix
the problems you're seeing.

You might want to try building from trunk though, I've fixed some
nasty bugs in there recently.

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."

Re: C# client version which can run with QPIDD-0.2.

Posted by mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com>.
*Hi Guys*
**
*Several questions*
**
*The ZIP file "qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-RC6/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1-src.tar.gz>"
**Under the RC6 folder contains the DotNet. But It does not compile because:
*

*1.       **The ICloseable class was not added to the project (vcproj)*

*2.       **There are couple of dozens of generated files are that were not
included in this package. What is the process of generating them? Should
they be part of the distribution?*

*3.       **There are some missing unit-test files.*

* *

* *

*Thanks.*

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great

Thanks

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The c# client on trunk is 0-9 , while the C++ broker is 0-10.
The c# client will eventually have 0-10 support on trunk.

The current c# client on M2.1 branch should work with the M2.1 java broker.
The following link contains a table of what version each client/broker
release supports.
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/download.html

Rajith

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:38 PM, mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello
>
> i would like to know which version of the c# client can be be run with the
> qpidd 0.2 broker (C++ broker)
>
> Thanks

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Fwd: C# client version which can run with QPIDD-0.2.

Posted by mark yoffe <ma...@gmail.com>.
 Hello