Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kevin Wu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 06:30:58 UTC

how to avoid post-commit hook being executed when branches are modified

Hi,

I wrote my post-commit hook for the trunk. But whenever something is
committed to one branch, the hook is triggered. How to let post-commit hook
discriminate the branch and the trunk?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best wishes,
Kevin Wu

Re: how to avoid post-commit hook being executed when branches are modified

Posted by Kevin Wu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ryan~

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.