Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Derek Harmel <dh...@kci.com> on 2006/05/26 16:15:25 UTC

BXE says 'body' tag missing

Just as the title says, when I attempt to edit a file with BXE, it
complains that the body tag is missing.  I really don't understand
why.  Quite some time ago I set up multiple editable regions and they
worked great.  I really can't think of any changes that I've made that
would be causing this to happen.  Before I start posting code, does
anyone have any ideas?

Lenya 1.2.4, Cocoon 2.1.8

Thanks.

--
Derek Harmel
 - Web Developer / Sys Admin

Re: BXE says 'body' tag missing

Posted by Derek Harmel <dh...@kci.com>.
On 5/26/06, Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> Derek Harmel wrote:
> > Just as the title says, when I attempt to edit a file with BXE, it
> > complains that the body tag is missing.
>
> IIUC that means that BXE doesn't get the XML file it expects,
> for instance because the request for the XML file returns an
> error page. Could you try to enter the content request directly
> into your browser?
>
> IIUC it's
>
>    ...?lenya.usecase=bxeng&lenya.step=xml
>
> HTH,
>
> -- Andreas

That is right, and that did work actually.  It returned the XML doc
just as it exists on the filesystem.  I didn't really think that was
the problem, but really have no other idea what it could be.

Derek Harmel
 - Web Developer / Sys Admin
 - KCI Technologies
 - (410) 891-1746