Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by steve martin <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/20 02:32:08 UTC

Tomcat Design Diagram

Could anyone point me to the UML diagram or similar
design diagram of Catalina and Jasper?

Any suggestion as to where I should start to learn
about Tomcat 4 architecture?

thanks,
steve

Re: Tomcat Design Diagram

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.

steve martin wrote:

> Could anyone point me to the UML diagram or similar
> design diagram of Catalina and Jasper?

There are some nice UML diagrams that document the internal architecture
of the Catalina in CATALINA_HOME\catalina\docs\dev\architecture.html

Amy