Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by ZoomShot Pro <ch...@harmfulflush.co> on 2021/12/31 10:51:14 UTC

For only $75 you can transform your phone into a $5K price 4k Camera

Portable Monocular with X300 Nanotechnology Magnification

[![Make your mobile phone into a portable
telescope!](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/clicks/img/98c6398eb644da40b5.jpg)](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

[![4K 10-300X40mm Super Telephoto Zoom Monocular
Telescope](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/clicks/img/f8822ad45af4a714b8.jpg)](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

[ZoomShot
Pro](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc) is the new
tactical zoom for smartphones and tablets that resists all types of terrain
and that with its magnification up to X18 will allow you to take the best
photos outdoors without the need to carry a professional camera.

[Click Here To Watch More....
](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

* * *

**_If there are no terrain obstacles, you can use it to easily observe people
or things from miles away._**

| [![Portable Monocular with X300 Nanotechnology
Magnification](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/clicks/img/1a910c9ac7cf051082.gif)](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)
---|---

[![portable telescope lens
](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/clicks/img/47d14746e863052fc6.jpg)](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

**[If you want to The role of the mobile phone is to shoot and
record,](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)**

[Get ZoomShot Pro at 50% Off Today!
](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/rtanok/nagejvi839755hjqoqtvhm/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

![](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/brbfjz6qk/FYbSlrfB8JfIK800BOkcz3lRuGDmYrLYeRdacerkx40/cBTkPmItL4PGJvK1msogfNbjytSSESA2uabqOQ9o3KDBgTS0VMZlUc_rgqMhF25_yHiUMBmkRqKp2f2JJQ5wsGPbzB7H-vbU-8jYf9lw8AKL-
eUg6eaD5lLSLG5LqAkbq_SlGPTVA1B1gOEQmxJOYC7YYt-KxqvUAlWhNErwzOc)

![](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/clicks/img/tnpieS30.jpg)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.snakeexclusive.boutique/flnamgjqqo/cOzwrENhWlAUvqxK-
tYY7CYOJxmQEOg1B1AVTPGlS_qbkAqL5GLSLl5Dae6gUe-
LKA8wl9fYj8-Ubv-H7BzbPGsw5QJJ2f2pKqRkmBMUiHy_52FhMqgr_cUlZMV0STgBDK3o9QOqbau2ASESStyjbNfgosm1KvJGP4LtImPkTBc.04xkrecadReYLrYmDGuRl3zckOB008KIfJ8BfrlSbYF)**

stampede amended indigo Media, Oak 22, Kansas City, Missouri, 65456

---

**I currently have 4 windows open up … and I don't know why.His ultimate dream
fantasy consisted of being content and sleeping eight hours in a row.She saw
no irony asking me to change but wanting me to accept her for who she is.There
aren't enough towels in the world to stop the sewage flowing from his
mouth.The gloves protect my feet from excess work.When she didn't like a guy
who was trying to pick her up, she started using sign language.David
subscribes to the "stuff your tent into the bag" strategy over nicely folding
it.Sixty-Four comes asking for bread.A dead duck doesn't fly backward.She was
sad to hear that fireflies are facing extinction due to artificial light,
habitat loss, and pesticides.Their argument could be heard across the parking
lot.A suit of armor provides excellent sun protection on hot days.She had the
gift of being able to paint songs.I am my aunt's sister 9;s daughter.The
complicated school homework left the parents trying to help their kids quite
confused.He created a pig burger out of beef.All she wanted was the answer,
but she had no idea how much she would hate it.Everybody should read Chaucer
to improve their everyday vocabulary.Improve your goldfish's physical fitness
by getting him a bicycle.He had decided to accept his fate of accepting his
fate.Stop waiting for exceptional things to just happen.For the 216th time, he
said he would quit drinking soda after this last Coke.When money was tight,
he'd get his lunch money from the local wishing well.You've been eyeing me all
day and waiting for your move like a lion stalking a gazelle in a
savannah.Grape jelly was leaking out the hole in the roof.Eating eggs on
Thursday for choir practice was recommended.We have never been to Asia, nor
have we visited Africa.It's not possible to convince a monkey to give you a
banana by promising it infinite bananas when they die.T he gloves protect my
feet from excess work.He decided water-skiing on a frozen lake wasn't a good
idea.The sign said there was road work ahead so he decided to speed up.The
ants enjoyed the barbecue more than the family.Sometimes you have to just give
up and win by cheating.She only paints with bold colors; she does not like
pastels.She hadn't had her cup of coffee, and that made things all the
worse.She wrote him a long letter, but he didn't read it.He used to get
confused between soldiers and shoulders, but as a military man, he now
soldiers responsibility.The three-year-old girl ran down the beach as the kite
flew behind her.Truth in advertising and dinosaurs with skateboards have much
in common.Each person who knows you has a different perception of who you
are.I liked their first two albums but changed my mind after that charity
gig.Had he known what was going to happen, he would have never stepped into
the shower.They desperately needed another drummer since the current one only
knew how to play bongos.**