Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2003/06/05 23:18:42 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/webapp/WEB-INF/templates/vm/parameters/html MyPagesListBox.vm

This is really killing me - another cvs notice failure. Can't we do
something about this limit?

morciuch    2003/06/05 11:25:28

  Modified:    build    build.xml
               src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/modules/localization
                        JetspeedLocalization_de.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_el.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_en.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_es.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_fr.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_it.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_ja.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_my.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_nl.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_no.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_pl.properties
                        JetspeedLocalization_tr.properties
               webapp/WEB-INF/db jetspeed.properties jetspeed.script
               webapp/WEB-INF/psml/user/admin/html default.psml new.psml
               webapp/WEB-INF/psml/user/turbine/html default.psml
               webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/navigations/html
                        top_loggedIn.jsp
               webapp/WEB-INF/templates/vm/navigations/html top.vm
               webapp/WEB-INF/templates/vm/parameters/html
                        MyPagesListBox.vm
  Added:       webapp/WEB-INF/psml/role/user/html psml-manager.psml
  Removed:     webapp/WEB-INF/psml/role/user/html preview.psml
  Log:
  Misc changes to "My Pages" feature (see Bugzilla issue# 18298):

  1. Localized "My Pages" text.
  2. Added Manage Pages option.
  3. Updated Hypersonic database.
  4. Updated titles for turbine and admin psml.

<BIG SNIP>