Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by 侯宗田 <zo...@icloud.com> on 2018/05/24 02:25:52 UTC

How to do HMS and HDFS authentication

Hello, everyone:
I used a hive metastore thrift client to access hive data. First, send a request to HMS to get the meta data, second, read/write data on HDFS. But, I am confused about the  authentication problem, the hive database I want to access is using LDAP to do the authentication, I have looked at how it is configured, but it is all about hiveserver2. So, Can I directly access the HMS and HDFS, or how can I properly do the authentication? Can anyone give some advice to me?