Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James Russo <jr...@halo3.net> on 2009/09/03 22:54:36 UTC

dependencies used for test and compile?

Hello,

    I have a module A, B and C.  Module C requires both module A and B
to compile and also test, do I need to include the dependency multiple
times, once with scope test and once with scope compile?

-jr

Re: dependencies used for test and compile?

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
No... The test goal gets both the compile and test classpaths so
defining the module dependencies as compile scope will do the trick.

On 9/3/09, James Russo <jr...@halo3.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I have a module A, B and C.  Module C requires both module A and B
> to compile and also test, do I need to include the dependency multiple
> times, once with scope test and once with scope compile?
>
> -jr

Sent from my mobile device

®¥@N