Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/02/13 14:49:54 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-6096

I filed this today. This impact 4.2.1, but I would like to know if it
also impact 4.3. Does anyone have an environment with 4.3 that would be
able/willing to test?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com

Re: CLOUDSTACK-6096

Posted by Tanner Danzey <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hey! I'm extremely sorry, it looks like my Gmail filter settings buried
your message. No, I haven't been able to test because of some issues with
S3 and snapshots that made us go back to 4.2.1 for answers. Sorry sorry
sorry!

--
*Tanner Danzey*
Systems Engineer