Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 01:28:47 UTC

Welcome Samza's newest committer and PPMC member, Garry Turkington!

I'm very pleased to announce that the Samza PPMC has invited Garry
Turkington to be a committer and PPMC member and he has accepted.  Garry's
been involved ever since we started incubating and has been a great help.
 It's great to see a new ASF community forming around the Samza code.

Welcome, Garry!

-Jakob
on behalf of the Samza PPMC

Re: Welcome Samza's newest committer and PPMC member, Garry Turkington!

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com>.
Hey Garry,

Welcome! :)

We should update the committer page accordingly:

  http://samza.incubator.apache.org/community/committers.html

Cheers,
Chris