Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Ravikant Dindokar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/05 10:34:16 UTC

CPU utilization in each superstep

Hi

I  am newbie learning Giraph on hadoop 2.2.0. I want to find out CPU
utilization  as well as time spent in message sending across each superstep.

I am not familiar with Giraph code. Can someone point out functions I
should look into to do logging to get this information?

Thanks
Ravikant

Re: CPU utilization in each superstep

Posted by neel choudhury <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am also facing a similar problem ..Can any one point to a architectural
diagram of giraph classes so that new users can change code easily

Posted by Matthew Saltz <sa...@gmail.com>.