Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/04 00:49:06 UTC

When's Trinidad/ADFFaces graduation?

Speaking of incubator issues,  what's holding up graduation of
Trinidad at this point?

From what I've seen, the community is active and understands the "Apache way."

The status page appears to have checked off all of the outstanding tasks.

The only relevent thing in the last board report (which is missing
from the status page, by the way) was "cleanup of notices and licenses
for compliance with the ASF" and there's no indication that any
further incubating tasks are pending.

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2006

As far as I know, the only thing that might be holding up graduation
is a dry-run through a release, and that doesn't have to wait until
there's a "real" release ready.

I'd be +1 on accepting Trinidad under MyFaces at this point.

Re: When's Trinidad/ADFFaces graduation?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
For Cayenne, it was as Martin posted.  First we voted on the project
dev list, then we asked for an incubator PMC vote on general, then we
waited for the board to approve Cayenne as a TLP.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
For graduation votes the following needs to happen :

- Vote on this list for graduation
- Vote on incubator general
- The MyFaces PMC needs to vote to accept Trinidad (or the board if trinidad goes TLP)

Before we start a vote however, I would still want to walk through this checklist
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Exiting+the+Incubator.

Please don't start answering all things above yet, since it is something I want to figure out, since
 people on the incubator PMC would probably do the same and it's better that we hit the problem
areas than when the vote on general happens.

I will try to get the mail out to the dev in the coming week.

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,