Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marcus Irven <ma...@marcusirven.com> on 2007/01/27 07:00:47 UTC

custom prefix for assets

Is it possible to create a custom prefix that can be used for binding in
<asset>?  I see how to create a custom binding similiar to ognl but I don't
see how to create one similiar to context:.

Thanks,
Marcus

Re: custom prefix for assets

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
You'll have to explore the various hivemind configuration points. I'm
pretty sure it's configurable.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-framework/hivedoc/index.html

--
Jesse Kuhnert