Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com> on 2012/07/18 15:13:10 UTC

HBase 0.94.1 release date

Hi all,

Anyone knows when (approximately) HBase 0.94.1 release will be available ?

Thanks.

Re: HBase 0.94.1 release date

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Working on it.
The only piece left now is to stabilize the tests a bit to get more confidence in the build.
I sunk RC0 yesterday, because of test instability. I will probably tag RC1 over the weekend (or possibly tomorrow).

-- Lars

It would be released if the current vote passes:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/2LLx01jlcYd

--
Harsh J

Re: HBase 0.94.1 release date