Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/06 11:25:20 UTC

Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Hey,

congratulations on the new 0.3.0 release!

Will this be published to the Maven repository? The work for it seems
to have been done[1] but if there is anything I can help with let me
know. We (HBase) would love to have this in some official repository.

Cheers,
Lars

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-363

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by rohan rai <hi...@gmail.com>.
Than you guys(n gals if any)...

0.3  is great...waited a long for it....

Your efforts are appreciable

Rohan

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by 罗磊 <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys

Who can tell me what changes in new version ? It seems the CHANGES file is a
quite old one.

Thanks in advance.

Luo Lei

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by Bjorn Borud <bb...@gmail.com>.

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by Bjørn Borud <bb...@gmail.com>.

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven

Posted by Phillip B Oldham <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Tim Hughes <th...@thegoldfish.org> wrote:
> http://incubator.apache.org/thrift/download/

Ah. My browser was returning a cached version. Thanks!

--
Phillip B Oldham
phillip.oldham@gmail.com

Re: Thrift 0.3.0 + Maven