Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eugene Kondrashev <ek...@rambler.ru> on 2009/02/02 19:31:08 UTC

Re: SVG Rendering in JOGL

Hi, i'm looking for jogl svg renderer too. I'm working with batik too and
trying to find ways of performance improvements.
Have you tried enabling java2d - opengl pipline (with
-Dsun.java2d.opengl=true vm argument)? If yes, was there some improvements?
The only thing i found about batik and  JOGL is your post and -
http://lab.vodafone.com/vienna/svgcube.html
but they do not provide sources for their applets.

> If it turns out to be feasible, is anybody else interested (and willing
>to help out)? If it works out, I think it can be a very useful addition for
>Batik in general.
Yes, i'm interested, but i'm not representing any company, I'm just a java
developer with a little crazy ideas. I would participate with pleasure.