Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ms...@apache.org on 2003/06/13 19:42:09 UTC

JMeter v1.9RC2

I'm planning on making the next Release Candidate today.

The docs are relatively complete, though sparse at the moment on some elements.  All bugs
that I know about have either been addressed, or I'm not getting additional information needed
to figure them out (eg #20141).

This is not the final release, but I'm pretty happy with things.  Looking over my checklist from
the Wiki:

    *  Resolve all bugs (anything that's not an enhancement) - DONE
    * I would like all active committers to test JMeter against their needs, and report/fix any
bugs - BEEN DOING
    * User Documentation update
          o It would be useful to include the printable_docs in the release as well as (instead of?)
the existing docs. - DONE
          o Change JMeter Help to use the printable version of the page. (perhaps define the help
page via a property to allow local customisation) - DONE
          o Start a JMeter FAQ from the questions in the jmeter-user list?  - FAQ is there, added
a few questions.
    * Developer Documentation update
          o API doc work. I'd like the javadocs to be the developer docs. This means writing the
big picture stuff in the appropriate places within the .java files. This makes sense to me as a
sensible way to keep the developer docs close to the code and up-to-date. - NOT DONE
          o Wiki documetation needs updating - NOT DONE
    * Redo all Modifiers and ResponseBaseModifiers? as Processors (either Post or Pre) -
DONE

Any last minute concerns from anyone?

--
Michael Stover