Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2015/07/01 21:56:25 UTC

[VFS-497] Re: commons-vfs pull request

Hello Michael,

thanks for the reminder. For some reasons we do not get notifications
for the commons-vfs project on GitHub, but I have seen the Pull Request
in the Jira comment, thats fine to track it.

I somewhat dislike this code duplication and wished there would be a
more generic way to make the filter classes work for both projects. But
since you did all the work and it looks good (including samples and
unit tests), there is nothing stopping us from merging it.

(I have however not the time to check it, I need to do a release first)

Gruss
Bernd