Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/08 19:34:03 UTC

RE: Action Mapping From a JSP to Another JSP (How to Do Global Forward)

Thanks for your reply and help.

if I have

In my struts.config.xml file, I should have action
mapping like this:

     <action
         path="/Register"
         parameter=".frame.Enrollment"
      type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"/>

What if I do a global forward:

what kind of mapping should I specify in the
struts-config.xml file?

http://struts.apache.org/api/org/apache/struts/actions/Forward

> > Barrows

=== message truncated ===