Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sergei P. Volin" <sv...@ttk.ru> on 2003/05/01 12:06:23 UTC

users authenication across multiple db's

Hi All,

We are developing a new web application in parallel with an already running one. We already have users in old DB and are planning to have new users in a new DB. Will it be possible with Tomcat to authenticate users across both DBs?
To tell the truth I tried to create two jdbc realms for both DBs but Tomcat allowed to authenticate users across the only one which was the last configured in the configuration file. Ehh...

Is there any workaround of this problem?  Any suggestions will be appreciated very much.

Sergei.