Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Brandon Peters <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 18:16:14 UTC

ActivitiesService with TODOs

Hello,
I'm working on implementing an ActivitiesService for my SNS and I've
come across this line:

 // TODO: Validate the activity and do any template expanding

Any suggestions on how to validate an activity, or do template
expanding. I'm especially interested in template expanding because I
have a gadget I've written that is using it. I've looked around the
Shindig PHP and noticed several references to Substitutions and such,
but wasn't sure how to access any of that from the ActivitiesService
class. Thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Peters

Re: ActivitiesService with TODOs

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Brandon Peters
> Cassie,
> Thank you for the reply. Just a few more questions:
>
> 1) When you mention 'asking the gadget server' how would I go about
> doing this from the ActivitesService?

You'll need one of the php guys to answer this.

> 2) When you mention evaluating an activity on the way out, do you mean
> when I display the activity on my SNS?

yes. or, when you respond to a fetch activities call.

Posted by Brandon Peters <br...@gmail.com>.
Cassie,

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.