Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/11/20 18:46:09 UTC

[Trinidad] hosted demos

Hi there,
I see the Trinidad demos hosted here:

http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/index.jspx

The revision is 1.0.2.

I see we don't update this with every release, but it seems that we
should. What's the process for doing this?

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: [Trinidad] hosted demos

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ah, right.
we have a zone for the continuum as well

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] hosted demos

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Matthias,

Re: [Trinidad] hosted demos

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [Trinidad] hosted demos

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeanne,

we upgrade from time to time - I'll tell Martin to do so right now.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at