Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Mohammad Nooruzzaman <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/14 13:28:03 UTC

Problem with the example

I am new in ldap and wanted to start my with Apache Ldap but I found that
the example are mensioned in the Apache Ldap client api are totally wrong
and full of error.

I could not do anything with the given example for the java.

Please send me a solution for this with a complete example code not
fragmented code.

Re: Problem with the example

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Sending a little more context might help us understand what you're talking about...

Without it, it's just useless...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Tip: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Re: Problem with the example

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 10/14/11 1:28 PM, Mohammad Nooruzzaman wrote:
> I am new in ldap and wanted to start my with Apache Ldap but I found that
> the example are mensioned in the Apache Ldap client api are totally wrong
> and full of error.
>
> I could not do anything with the given example for the java.
>
> Please send me a solution for this with a complete example code not
> fragmented code.
Sure. I guess I can also send you some money as a compensation for the
time you spent on the code ?

OTOH, you can read this : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny