Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <ko...@tngtech.com> on 2016/04/19 13:08:47 UTC

jobmanager.web.* properties for long running yarn session

Hi everyone,

we are using a long running yarn session and changed
jobmanager.web.checkpoints.history to 20. On the dashboard's job manager
panel I can see the changed config, but the checkpoint history for the
job still has only 10 entries.

Are these properties only supported in stand-alone mode?

Cheers,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.knauf@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring

Re: jobmanager.web.* properties for long running yarn session

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I'm afraid you found a bug. I opened a Jira issue for it:

Cheers,
Aljoscha

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,