Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 01:52:46 UTC

Hadoop basic question

Will anyone guide me how to avoid the  the single point failure of master
node.
This is what I know. If the master node is donw by some reason, the hadoop
system is down and there is no way to have failover system for master node.
Please correct me if I am not understanding correctly.

Jae

Re: Hadoop basic question

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Also see