Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Morgrim Murdargent <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 12:50:54 UTC

Re: oozie coordinators cron syntax and handling DST

Hello !

Any possible help from oozie developpers ?

Best regards.

Morgrim.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Morgrim Murdargent <morgrim.oozie@gmail.com

Posted by Morgrim Murdargent <mo...@gmail.com>.
Re Abhishek.

Hm, and there is no way to add the handling of DST with the cron syntax for
Oozie in the future ?

In my use case, I need to launch my coordinator from 6 am to 6 pm every 30
minuts.
If I forget this syntax, I need to launch the coordinator every 30 minuts
the whole day, and I don't want that because there is no data at all before
6 am.
If I use this syntax, I'm impacted by DST activation/deactivation and it is
also a problem.

Best regards.

Morgrim.

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.