Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Petr Novak <no...@merlot.ics.muni.cz> on 2003/07/07 09:03:04 UTC

XercesDocumentWrapper

Hallo,
I can ask something about Xalan-C 1.5, because I cannot find any solution on
youre documentation or on the Web.
I need to work in Xalan with document parsed by Xerces. I used
XercesDocumentWrapper, but it not works. I don't know what's wrong.
I attach source code part:

  XercesDocumentWrapper *wp = new XercesDocumentWrapper(Document);
  XalanDocument* theDocument = wp->getOwnerDocument();

Document type is DOMDocument* and it's parsed ok, but if I use theDocument
for anything (getting first child etc.) the program crash with "Segmentation
fault" so I thing that theDocument is not correct initialized.

Next I need refer result back to the Xerces, but I don't find any mechanism
how to transform XalanNode to DOMNode. Exist something?

Thanks for any advice!

Xerces C++ 2.2.0
Xalan C 1.5
OS: Linux Red Hat 7.3, kernel 2.4.19