Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 02:13:39 UTC

Re: Mahout 0.9 Release

+1.

Some specific parts I am concerned about look good.

-d

Re: Mahout 0.9 Release

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Ted and Dmitriy. The release can officially pass now.

I need help with pushing the artifacts to the mirrors, not sure how to go about it.

The ASF documentation at https://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#signed asks to use svnpubsub but seems like Mahout's not setup for that and we need to escalate that to INFRA.

How have we done it in the past? The steps outlined in Mahout release documentation at http://mahout.apache.org/developers/how-to-release.html aren't clear after 'Release the artifact in the Nexus Repository in the same way you
Closed it earlier.'.

a) How do we add key to KEYS file at
http://www.apache.org/dist/mahout// ?
b) How to accomplish the subsequent steps?

On Friday, January 31, 2014 9:26 PM, Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

I checked sigs, compiled the code, ran tests.

Platform is MacBook, OSX 10.7.5
JDK  1.7.0_11-b21

Re: Mahout 0.9 Release

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.