Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Costantino Sertorio <co...@ams.com> on 2002/03/11 11:55:44 UTC

table-cell vertical-align="bottom"?

As it appears from the template below, I'm desperately trying to align a
table cell's content to the bottom. It seems to me that the vertical-align
="bottom" property does not work? Or what is wrong with my code?
Thanks in advance!

Costantino

        <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
           <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" background-color="#EEEEEE
"/>
           <fo:table-column column-width="70mm" background-color="#BBBBBB
"/>
           <fo:table-body>
             <fo:table-row>
               <fo:table-cell>
                 <fo:block vertical-align="bottom">test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test </fo:block>
               </fo:table-cell>
               <fo:table-cell>
                 <fo:block line-height="10cm" valign="bottom" text-align="
end" bottom="true" position="bottom" vertical-align="bottom">Vertical
alignment TEST</fo:block>
               </fo:table-cell>
             </fo:table-row>
           </fo:table-body>
        </fo:table>

RE: table-cell vertical-align="bottom"?

Posted by Rob Smith <ro...@ifrsys.com>.
Put the vertical-align="bottom" attribute on the table-cell element, not the
block
--
Rob Smith