Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/16 21:18:57 UTC

Re: [jmeter] branch master updated: Try to cleanup gradle cache for bouncycastle on travis

Felix, just in case, there's "drop cache" button in the UI:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/jmeter/caches

Vladimir

Re: [jmeter] branch master updated: Try to cleanup gradle cache for bouncycastle on travis

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 16.02.20 um 22:25 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
>> Probably different caches?
> I'm not sure, but it looks plausible that .asc resolution failed, and it
> was cached somehow.
> Can you try dropping the cache and restarting the job (there's UI as well
> for that)

Travis CI is back to "green" :)

Felix

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 16.02.20 um 22:25 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
>> Probably different caches?
> I'm not sure, but it looks plausible that .asc resolution failed, and it
> was cached somehow.
> Can you try dropping the cache and restarting the job (there's UI as well
> for that)

I will try that probably tomorrow. I am not sure, what the effects are
off clearing the cache while a job is running.

With my next commit, I will add a comment in travis file pointing to the
web ui, as I think it will be helpful in the future (when I probably
have forgetten about it :))

Felix

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 16.02.20 um 22:18 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
> Felix, just in case, there's "drop cache" button in the UI:
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/jmeter/caches

Ah, good to know.

I wonder, why it fails on openjdk 13, only. Probably different caches?

Thanks

 Felix