Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marc Schneider <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/25 11:18:21 UTC

MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER and James

Hello,

I noticed that emails sent using my James Server have this header when
then are delivered :

This is added by SpamAssassin telling that the Message-Id was generated
by a relay, rather than by the user agent.

If I use the same mailing software but not James to send an email, I
don't have this problem.

I looked in the configuration files of James and couldn't find anything
about this msgid. Why is James changing that ?

Thanks,
Marc.

Re: MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER and James

Posted by Marc Schneider <ma...@gmail.com>.