Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Foskolos <s....@spirit-intl.com> on 2008/10/30 11:30:00 UTC

Accessing page class from component

Hi all, i am currently working with tapestry 5 and i have the following
problem: In my start page i instanciate a java class with some fields i use
to keep user info, how can i access the class (and its fields) from a
component i have surrounded the page with?

With regards
Simeon

Re: Accessing page class from component

Posted by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de>.

Let's say you have a page (SomePage) and a Layout component (Layout):

class Layout{

     @InjectContainer
     private SomePage somePage;

}

class SomePage{

     @InjectComponent
     private Layout layout;

}

I guess...

Posted by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de>.
Oops, oh. This is the developers list. Next time we try the users list.

Sorry