Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Kumar Raj <ku...@india.hp.com> on 2001/06/07 12:27:48 UTC

Interoperability of Apache Soap

Hi !

I'm trying to access a public soap service from x-methods.net.
The soap service is implemented in Lucin SAL Soap server.
I'm using Apache soap v2.2 as my soap client. I get the following error
when I do a call.invoke.
Can any one help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance
Kumar Raj

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer found to
deserial
ize a 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:SOAP-ENV:Fault' using
encoding
style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.;
targetException=java.lang.Il
legalArgumentException: No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.x
mlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:SOAP-ENV:Fault' using encoding style
'http://schemas.x
mlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:246)
        at SendMail.getNews(SendMail.java:54)
        at SendMail.main(SendMail.java:79)

Re: Interoperability of Apache Soap

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Please see the docs on interoperability and the troubleshooting docs
and it'll tell you how to deal with this! The interop docs are in the
User's Guide section.

Sanjiva.