Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/09/18 20:16:38 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "ZooKeeper/PoweredBy" by StefanGroschupf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StefanGroschupf:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy

   * company w/ link if available
    * use

+  * [Katta|http://katta.sourceforge.net] - Katta serves distributed Lucene indexes in a grid environment.
+    Zookeeper is used for node, master and index management in the grid.
+
+  * [101tec] - we do consulting in the area of enterprise distributed systems.
+    We use zookeeper to manage a system build out of hadoop, katta, oracle batch jobs and a web component.
+