Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 08:56:11 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence

Hi,

Day Management AG has contributed a set of "bundle persistence
manager" components to Apache Jackrabbit:

 - The code was uploaded to Jira issue JCR-755. [1]
 - The Jackrabbit vote to accept the contribution passed. [2]
 - The ASF secretary recorded the software grant in cclas.txt.
 - The ip clearance form was added to the Incubator site. [3]

Please check the clearance. The clearance passes by lazy consensus if
no -1 votes are cast within the next 48 hours.

PS. Jean, I'm using your recent IP clearance emails as examples.
Imitation is a form of flattery. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-755
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/200702.mbox/%3c8be731880702230825v34fc0187sbd950248182a1fb3@mail.gmail.com%3e
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jackrabbit-bundle-persistence.html

Re: [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
thanks jukka for all the support.
i will commit the code asap.

regards, toby

On 3/11/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3/8/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Day Management AG has contributed a set of "bundle persistence
> > manager" components to Apache Jackrabbit:
> > [...]
> > Please check the clearance. The clearance passes by lazy consensus if
> > no -1 votes are cast within the next 48 hours.
>
> It's been more than the required 48 hours and no objections have been
> raised, so I'm closing this thread and letting the project know that
> the code has been cleared for import.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 3/10/07, robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/10/07, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > it's in a private repository (i don't the precise reasons why this
> > > information needs to be restricted)
> >
> > What about http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt
>
> that's the text of the corporate CLA
>
> cclas.txt records which CCLAs have been received

OK sorry my mis-understanding :-(

Niall

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 3/9/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can we find the cclas.txt? Is it in the Apache SVN?

Details and link to CCLA here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Niall

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 3/8/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Day Management AG has contributed a set of "bundle persistence
>> manager" components to Apache Jackrabbit:
>>
>>  - The code was uploaded to Jira issue JCR-755. [1]
>>  - The Jackrabbit vote to accept the contribution passed. [2]
>>  - The ASF secretary recorded the software grant in cclas.txt.
>
> i'm a little bit confused by this. IIRC cclas.txt is for corporate
> CLAs and grant.txt is for software grants. can anyone enlighten me?

CLA Schedule B also handles software grants.

Jim recently updated the info in the ip template [1]. See step 3 in the
"Process" section.

 -jean

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Day contribution of Jackrabbit bundle persistence

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,