Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/02/17 12:38:43 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "RepositoryMicroKernel" by stefan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "RepositoryMicroKernel" page has been changed by stefan:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RepositoryMicroKernel?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

Comment:
typo

  == Repository MicroKernel API ==
- December 2010 I startet drafting an API representing the core  MVCC-based persistence engine of a next-gen Jackrabbit version:
+ December 2010 I started drafting an API representing the core MVCC-based persistence engine of a next-gen Jackrabbit version:

  [[http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/microkernel/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/mk/api/MicroKernel.java|MicroKernel.java]]