Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by he...@web.de on 2004/12/20 23:32:59 UTC

Where is the JSCookMenu

Hi everybody,

I've just fetched the latest CVS-version of myfaces and now I'm a little bit
confused because I can't find the JS-Cook-Menu in the examples folder anymore
and even the "jscookmenu"-folder is totally empty.

Did you stop supporting this excellent java-script menu in MyFaces?

Greetings,
Hendrik

Re: Where is the JSCookMenu

Posted by he...@web.de.
Okay - I'm sorry for that. I searched in the "web"-folder for a file like
"jscookmenu.jsp" because I had forgotten that the js-cook-menu is implemented
in the "page_header.jsp". So I've looked for it in the wrong place.

Now I got it ;-)

Greetings,
Hendrik

Am Montag 20 Dezember 2004 23:32 schrieben Sie: