Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Havard <br...@kheldar.apana.org.au> on 1999/11/23 03:39:18 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/lib apr_execve.c apr_fnmatch.c apr_md5.c

On 22 Nov 1999 18:01:45 -0000, rbb@hyperreal.org wrote:

>rbb         99/11/22 10:01:40
>
>  Modified:    src/lib/apr/inc apr_fnmatch.h
>               src/lib/apr/include apr_errno.h apr_lib.h apr_md5.h
>               src/lib/apr/lib apr_execve.c apr_fnmatch.c apr_md5.c
>  Log:
>  Begin to update apr/lib files to follow the standard APR function format.
>  This is the incredibly low hanging fruit, where all I am doing is
>  standardizing the return codes for functions that already returned int's.

Are you compiling with -Wall?
This generates

warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

warnings now wherever ap_validate_password() is used. And fnmatch stuff is
broken since you removed fnmatch.h from src/include. apr_fnmatch.h needs to
be moved from apr/inc to apr/include and included instead of fnmatch.h in the
source.

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/lib apr_execve.c apr_fnmatch.c apr_md5.c

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
> Are you compiling with -Wall?

Not yet, I was hoping to do a bit moer and then clean things up last
night, but I got called away.

> This generates
>
> warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
>
> warnings now wherever ap_validate_password() is used. And fnmatch stuff is
> broken since you removed fnmatch.h from src/include. apr_fnmatch.h needs to
> be moved from apr/inc to apr/include and included instead of fnmatch.h in the
> source.

This stuff is all on my list to do immediately this morning.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd