Posted to users@camel.apache.org by semecamel <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 12:26:13 UTC

connectionFactory must be specified

Hello,

I am working with camel and cxf, but I am new to camel.
I want cxf endpoint to put a message to a jms queue (activemq).  I setup
activemq in beans.xml and create java dsl code, but during deployment time I
am getting org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: connectionFactory must be specified.

Here is my beans.xml and route info

String cxfEndpoint = "cxf:/ServiceWSPort"
                + "?serviceClass=com.ServiceWS"
                + "&wsdlURL=wsdl/servicews.wsdl";
        from(cxfEndpoint).to("jms:queueServiceQueue");

        from("jms:queue:ServiceQueue").process(new ServiceProcessor());

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
     <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
   </bean>

    <bean id="myRoute" class="test.MyTest"/>

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
depends-on="activemq">

     	<routeBuilder ref="myRoute"/>

   </camelContext>

Re: connectionFactory must be specified

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You are not use the cxf jms transport rightly.
In CXF there are lots of transports component and they are do nothing
with the camel-jms component, unless you are using camel transport of
cxf[1].

You can setup the JMS URI[2] like the camel-jms component as the cxf
endpoint address.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/camel-transport-for-cxf.html
[2]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/soap-over-jms-10-support.html

On Wed Jun  6 18:26:13 2012, semecamel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working with camel and cxf, but I am new to camel.
> I want cxf endpoint to put a message to a jms queue (activemq).  I setup
> activemq in beans.xml and create java dsl code, but during deployment time I
> am getting org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: connectionFactory must be specified.
>
> Here is my beans.xml and route info
>

> String cxfEndpoint = "cxf:/ServiceWSPort"
>                  + "?serviceClass=com.ServiceWS"
>                  + "&wsdlURL=wsdl/servicews.wsdl";
>          from(cxfEndpoint).to("jms:queueServiceQueue");
>
>          from("jms:queue:ServiceQueue").process(new ServiceProcessor());
>

> <bean id="activemq"
> class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
>       <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
>     </bean>
>

>      <bean id="myRoute" class="test.MyTest"/>
>
>      <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
> depends-on="activemq">
>
>       	<routeBuilder ref="myRoute"/>
>
>     </camelContext>