Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/01/11 17:38:21 UTC

Updated SensSoft Incubation Project Status Page

Hi Folks,
I've made an attempt to update the status page, if there is anything I've
missed then please let me know
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/senssoft.html
Thanks
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

RE: Updated SensSoft Incubation Project Status Page

Posted by "Poore, Joshua C." <jp...@draper.com>.
Looks good for now, until we have a vote for arthivez, sunfei, and kfinley.

Posted by "Poore, Joshua C." <jp...@draper.com>.
Forgot to ask @Lewis...

Do you have everything you need for the quarterly board report? Let me know if you need any inputs. I'm also happy to mock something up if you're strapped for time and send it to you.

Thanks for burning through these issues, Lewis.