Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Harkesh Yadav <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/06 05:56:58 UTC

License information

Dear sir
I am just confirm for the license of *Apache open office *It’s a  free or
chargeable software please provide the information........

*Thanks & Regards     Harkesh *

*   9711087683*

Re: License information

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
License is not just about price, actually price is irrelevant is about who
can gain access to the code and what uses can be used. Please read the
license at:

However you are "free" to use it from our website without the need to make
any payment s to us. Althought donations are encourage.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor