Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sudip Kumar Bhattacharya(HOTPOP)" <sk...@HotPOP.com> on 2003/10/14 08:06:54 UTC

news.basebeans.com problem

Hi

I have been using Outlook Express to connect to the news.basebeans.com to
download the struts newsgroup mails. For the last few days, it is giving
some errors. Is the group down or what?

The exact error message while polling for mails is :

Your 'Struts' folder was not polled for its unread count.  Account:
'news.basebeans.com', Server: 'news.basebeans.com', Protocol: NNTP, Port:
119, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC14

The exact error message while resetting the list for the newsgroup is :
Configuration:
   Account: news.basebeans.com
   Server: news.basebeans.com
   User name: skbjunkacc@hotpop.com
   Protocol: NNTP
   Port: 119
   Secure(SSL): 0
   Code: 800ccc0e

Is there any other free news server that hosts the struts newsgroup?

Sudip

Re: news.basebeans.com problem

Posted by Vic Cekvenic <ce...@basebeans.com>.
It works fine.
Outlook?
Try removing the newsgroup server and adding it again.
.V