Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "dasong.w" <da...@foxmail.com> on 2014/11/15 13:59:38 UTC

poi project about encrypted doc file

hello all:
    I have solved to extract the doc file encryption, do not know how to submit my own code, contribute to my own code for this project, please contact me quickly,thanks.‍

Re: poi project about encrypted doc file

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014, dasong.w wrote:
>  The contributing process is very complex,I only want to contribute my
> code to your organization.Do you have the github ID ?

We do have a github mirror, it's mentioned in the contributing docs, and
you can find the full details on the Source Code page:
http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html

Nick

Re: poi project about encrypted doc file

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sat, 15 Nov 2014, dasong.w wrote:
> I have solved to extract the doc file encryption, do not know how to
> submit my own code, contribute to my own code for this project

The process to contribute code to POI is (hopefully well) documented on
the site here: http://poi.apache.org/guidelines.html

We'll look forward to getting your patches!

Nick