Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alex Levitski <ql...@hotmail.com> on 2022/11/21 14:59:12 UTC

Please add me to the devlist

Hello Igniters,
I would like to contribute to Ignite. Could you please add me to ASF Jira and Confluence as a contributor. My preferred user name is AlexLev-Ignite. I will follow the rules described in “How to Contribute, Jira process.”
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Alex Levitski

Re: Please add me to the devlist

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have created a JIRA account for you (alexlev). Please try if you can
create Confluence account. I have added you to Contributors role. Please
make sure to read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Ilya Kasnacheev