Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Patrick Miller <pa...@sungardas.com> on 2014/05/15 21:15:41 UTC

[QUESTION] any one tried direct.attach.network.externalIpAllocator.url

​All,

  I am trying to insert a cloudstack infrastructure into and existing lab
environment.
  I would like to utilize my existing DHCP infrastructure because I will be
sharing guest the address spaces with existing servers, real and virtual.
  I can not find a sample configuration for using the externalIpAllocator.
 Has anyone used this feature?

direct.attach.network.externalIpAllocator.enabled
direct.attach.network.externalIpAllocator.url

​ Thanks in advance.
 Patrick​

2481 Deerwood Dr, San Ramon, Ca 94583 ▪  Office: 925-831-7738Patrick Miller
▪ Senior Systems Engineer ▪ Sungard Availability Services
patrick.miller@sungard.com ▪ www.sungardas.com